|Class 12 Physics Nuclei
- We will discuss about the nucleus which is the core of the atom.
- Nucleus is located in the centre of the atom and it is positively charged whereas electrons negatively charged and revolve around the nucleus in the orbits.
- We will also look at the composition of the structure of a nucleus and itsdifferent properties.
- How the present day energy crisis can be solved by using the nuclear energy.
- The interaction between different nuclei.
Structure of an atom
Share these Notes with your friends
You can check our 5-step learning process