- Evaporation is a phenomenon in which a substance expands due to which its shape changes.
- Condensation is a process of changing of a substance from vapour to liquid on cooling.
- For example: - If we take water in a pan and if heat it the water in the pan will start boiling.
- So liquid form of water is changing into vapour form.
- In case of evaporation a change occurs. Liquid is changing into its water vapour form.
- Also by the process of condensation water vapour changes back to its liquid form.
- So it is a reversible change.