Forms of water
- The circulation of water in various forms is called as water cycle.
- Water circulates in three forms- solid, liquid and gas.
- In soild form water is present as snow, ice, as ice caps in the poles of earth, in mountains, and glaciers.
- In liquid form, water is present in oceans, lakes, rivers, and ground water.
- In gaseous form, water is present as water vapor in the air.
- Water cycle help to keep water constant on the earth.
Fig.Water in solid form, liquid form and gas form