Penguins also live in polar region.
Pic shows huddled penguins
- They are also white and merge well with the white background. It also have thick skin and a lot of fat to protect it from cold.
- Penguins huddled together to keep warm. They have a streamlined body, webbed feet which make them good swimmers.
- Other polar birds and animals: fishes, musk, oxen, reindeers, foxes, seals, whales and birds.
- Fishes remain under cold water for long to prevent from cold.
- Birds migrate to warm regions when winter sets in and come back after winter is over.
- India is one of the destinations for these migratory birds.
- Siberian crane from Siberia comes to Bharatpur in Rajasthan and Sultanpur in Haryana.