Measure to limit Noise Pollution
- Industry and factory units which produce a lot of noise should be setup away from residential areas.
- Silencers (Silencing devices) should be installed in air crafts, industry and home appliances which tend to produce a lot of noise.
- A lot of trees should be built around such factory units so that they absorb sound and protect the residential areas around them from the loud noise.
- Minimal use of horns in vehicles. No honking.
- Low volume for TV, music systems at home.
- Avoid or minimize use of crackers.