Diseases in cattle
The disease causing parasites in cattle can be following types:
- Worms that affect the stomach and intestine.
- Flukes that damages the liver.
- Lives on the skin and causes skin related infections and diseases.
- Communicable diseases that are infectious are caused bacteria and viruses.
- Non-communicable diseases that are non-infectious are caused due to deficiency of required nutrients or malfunctioning of body organs.
- Vaccinations are given to cattle at regular intervals to ensure protection against major viral and bacterial