|Class 9 Maths Circles
||Steps to draw a circle
Steps to draw a circle:
- Take c compass & fix a pencil in it
- Put its pointed led on a point on a sheet of paper
- Open the other leg to some distance, r.
- Keeping the point leg on the same point rotate the other leg through one revolution
- Closed figure traced by the pencil is called circle
- One fixed point is called center of circle. Point A in figure below is Center
- Fixed distance is called radius. Distance AB in figure below is radius.
Share these Notes with your friends
You can check our 5-step learning process